Glass House

My world is weirder than your world.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Expectations.

And for those of you who've read this far, and are now asking silently: "What the hell is all this 'circle' BS? What happened to fighting crime? How does all this weird shit work? Did he say his furniture is invisible? What up wit dat?"

I answer: Patience, grasshopper. Patience. I'm still feeling my way through here. If you ask questions, I'll try to answer them. Otherwise I'll just keep talking as things come to me.

Would you rather hear the story of how my friends and I once thwarted the Black Flag Squadron's attempt to hold the city hostage by means of a disintegration beam mounted on top of the NationsBank building? It wouldn't be true, of course, but I could make something up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home