Glass House

My world is weirder than your world.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Administrivia 2.

It's official: I'm getting the hell out of Blogspot. I've picked up some Web hosting through a helpful minion -- er, I mean intermediary -- and have begun configuring a WordPress blog to replace this one. I'm even looking at skilled professionals for design tips.

Where will it be? Sadly, that's the part I don't know yet. I'd love to get a sensible name like glasshouse.org or glasshouse.net, both of which are taken but parked. I've sent inquiries to both parties, but I have a suspicion that the pittance I'm willing to offer them isn't going to sway them. So I need to think of something else clever. Or maybe you can suggest something. (Anyone have opinions on invisiblejames.com? I hate it, personally.)

Stay tuned, and for those three or four people on the planet who may have bookmarked this page, get ready to move it in the next week or three.

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2010 at 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home